Monday, November 1, 2010

Business Style Watch Mobile Phone

A Motorola DynaTAC 8000X from 1984. This phone...Image via Wikipedia For some reason today I am not working,my jobs for today was to find out how to promote my businesses ,but I find myself wondering here with the little ever mobile phones,no there are watches mobile phones,so cute!

My mind goes back in time when I have my  first mobile phone Motorola ,but the size of it compare with today's ...is good when someone in this world is thinking to came up with something new ,to make our lives easier...

I can't help myself not to have one,I like all of them!


Business style watch mobile phone

Network: GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz
-Multi-media: MP3/MP4 Player
-Camera: 640x480 resolution(0.3MP)
-Memory: built in 128MB memory
-Blue tooth: V2.0, A2DP
-Display: 1.3 inch touch screen
-Talk Time: up to 150 minutes
-Standby: up to 120 hours
-Others: SMS/MMS,GPRS/WAP,E-book reader,sound recorder,video recorder,caller picture/ring tone
calendar,alarm,to-do list, image viewer,user profile manager etc.
-Language: support multi-language
-Accessories: 1xwatch phone, 1xbluetooth headset,2xbatteris
1xUSB cable, 1xwired earphone,1xcharger, 1xEnglish User Manual

Click here to buy one:


Watch Phone



Maybe this is for you,wow I love it, is great design, go here to buy it now for $98 ,is a great gift for someone ,is my favorite so far.



Network: GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz
-Multi-media: MP3/MP4 Player, FM radio
-Camera: 640x480 resolution(0.3MP)
-Memory: support up to 4GB
-Bluetooth: V2.0, A2DP
-Display: 1.3 inch touch screen
-Size: 58mm x 48mm x 18mm (LxWxH)
-Talk Time: up to 150 minutes
-Standby: up to 120 hours
-Others: SMS/MMS,GPRS/WAP,E-book reader,sound recorder,caller picture/ring tone
calendar,alarm,to-do list, image viewer,user profile manager etc.
-Language: support multi-language
-Accessories: 1xwatch phone, 1xbluetooth headset,2xbatteris
1xUSB cable, 1xwired earphone,1xcharger, 1xEnglish User Manual


Click here to buy one:



Watch Phone with Keypad 




Network: GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz
-Dual SIM Card working at the same time
-Multi-media: MP3/MP4 Player,FM Radio
-Camera: 1.3M pixels
-Memory: support up to 8GB
-Bluetooth: V2.0, A2DP
-Display: 1.3 inch TFT touch screen
-Talk Time: up to 150 minutes
-Standby: up to 120 hours
-Others: SMS/MMS,GPRS/WAP,E-book reader,sound recorder,video recorder,caller picture/ring tone
calendar,alarm,to-do list, image viewer,user profile manager etc.
-Language: support multi-language
-Accessories: 1xwatch phone, 1xbluetooth headset,2xbatteries
1xUSB cable,1x wired earphone,1xcharger, 1xEnglish User Manual



My dear friends,  there is more, if you like to see them,just click here ,have a nice day,and you can write what you think about.
















 














            
















                                        
                                        
















You can find some more here on Amazon.com ,is great place to shop,is one of my favorites place to buy books,but one day I will write about this subject too.Have nice day and do not forget please write to me few words what you think,thanks,Seva.

No comments:

Post a Comment