Sunday, November 7, 2010

Basic List Building Strategies

icon for mailing listsImage via WikipediaIs Sunday,I know,and I am still writing,e-mails,blogs,I am chatting with my friends,about what I discovered lately online,and guess what, I am going to write here is well.Many of you knows about it, but there is plenty out there ,like me with an non idea.The people who read,they are the leaders,someone wrote somewhere ,and is better to start today, not tomorrow.
Since October 16 th,2010,when I discovered SFI ,my time spent online  is over ten hours every single day,reading,searching,writing,copy and paste links and ads links,and few days ago,I start using  Safelist.
I have lots to write , but not tonight,yes is 9:00 pm and still doing something.

Is so nice to weak up at 7:30am,not 4:30 am,still in pyjama ,feed my wild birds,and start checking AdSense,E-mails,Face Book,My Space,Twitter,You Tube,Hubpages,Click Bank, and other blogs and websites,and watching my galahs and other australian parots eating their favorite seeds.Galahs are my favorite birds. With little Princess next to me,8 years old apricot miniature Poodle,we are watching the birds coming for feed,and study,and study and study.If people are doing money online ,what is wrong with me?I enjoy doing ,still I am not happy with the results,reading from others success stories will happen with time,real income will show after 6 months.

When you read ,ads about how easy you can earn,6 figures  income,ofcourse I expect to be one of them ,to tell you the same think,I can't lie to you,is not happening for me yet,I earned few dollars with AdSense with one of my 4 blogs,where I wrote,only 5 articles,and one of them I was forced to delete it,writing about how I lost time and money with some PTC and PTR websites.


Finally,I start to receive something back,but not the way I expected,my great expectations (of 4 figures income in a month did not happen ,you will laugh when I will tell you my SFI commission for October 2010 is $0.04),I found very easy to work,with SFI website,24/7 training for free,forum,tools, everything is customised,with my achievements,or what I need to do next achieving more points,to get more affiliates or even to increase my commissions.


Have you been looking for a great way to get more subscribers?
Do you constantly seek quality information to provide to your readers?



Did you know that email marketing is fast becoming an important part of running a successful business online and offline? It has many benefits. For instance, it is a great way for businesses to keep in touch with their customers and increase revenue at the same time. It also provides business owners with a way to connect and build solid relationships with their customers and prospects.


The "Basic List Building Strategies" Crash Course was specifically designed with beginners in mind, so even if you've never built a mailing list before, you will discover how to quickly attract new leads and collect email addresses like a pro!


This Course Comes with Private Label Rights


The best part is with the private label rights to this course not only will you be able to learn the ins and outs of basic list building for your own business, you will be able to pass that knowledge on to your subscribers. 
I hope I helped in some way,from what I learned since I stopped writing here,see you soon with some more .....see you soon.
PS. I found more :










Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment